- A successful New Mexico friend wants to continue to stretch, to grow her business. But, also wanting more. Observation: Most of us were educated and taught the life formula "Do - Have - Be. That model loses meaning at some point at some age, somewhere in the life of family and work. Shifting the words, energy and meaning can be regain by Be - Do - Have. This is where we find our "more."
** I have been observing business naming shift from corporate to the personal. Examples would be: Fred's Burgers, Katie's Care Wash, Jon's Grill, Olivella's Pizza, and Helen's Hot Chicken.
- Wyoming is the state with the highest use of a gun in suicide deaths. Regret knowing that.
** Best phrasing from current read: "Clean Your Windshield." Overtime, like bugs and smears, life events, decisions of others or our own reduce the capacity for Clarity, Vision, allowing others to see, really see us. So, See the different in planning, understanding life events through a Clean Windshield.
- Dave, a life-long dear friend, sent me the print book "Shakleton's Boat Journey." If you want to learn about a True Hero, Leadership in real time, read about Shakleton's 1914 - 1916 Antarctic sailing, his 27 men, leaving them on ice shore for 5 months while in most small boat, finding help, and returning, as the 27 always knew he would. Also, YouTube has video from 11 minutes to one hour. He is worth your read or search.
* Observation: Elections are about Power - Control - Money. I am ready for someone seeking public office to emphasize peaceful, violence free neighborhoods and homes, using public funds to lift us up, link peoples and communities with common ground priorities and values.
- New dry food for Jazz. The bag introduced me to a new phrase: "Wholepreydiet -- poultry/fish, organs, bone)"
Roy, becoming more comfortable in the digital "nothing is simple" world